Module Add/drop System
You may login at most 15 minutes before your session in the Module Add/drop Period.
Notes to Students
- The system supports ONE login only. If you login via another computer or browser, the previous connection(s) will be terminated.
- The submission time for module add/drop is between 10:00-15:00 daily until the end of the Module Add/drop Period.
- Students can re-login to the Module Add/Drop System from 18:00 to 23:00 or the next day when the system opens for submission to view the add/drop results and updated timetable.
Three kinds of applications could be submitted via the Module Add/drop System:
- Single Add
- Single Drop
- Add & Drop simultaneously
- If a module comprises of a lecture and a tutorial, add/drop/change for BOTH the lecture and tutorial are required.
- The maximum number of add/drop applications that a student can submit or keep on the Module Add/Drop System at the same time is five.
- UG Students cannot enroll for more than 18 credits and 3 credits in a semester and the summer term respectively without prior approval (e-form) from the Registry.
- The chance of adding a module is subject to (a) submission date, (b) seniority, (c) submission date, (d) quota availability, (e) fulfilment of the prerequisites and (f) the feasibility of fitting the additional module onto the timetable.
- The pending applications will be kept on the system for further matching on subsequent days. Please be reminded to CANCEL the application if you do not want it to be further processed.
- All processed add/drop applications cannot be undone. You will not be able to make changes to your submitted applications when the system is closed and the Module Add/drop Period is over.
- You should attend all lessons according to the existing timetable.
- You are advised to make reference to the suggested study plan and programme award requirement provided by Programme Office before module registration.
- All module enrollments are subject to review by the Registry and relevant Programme Office. Your registrations may be modified by the said parties if needed.
- Using of robot to perform Module add/drop is strictly prohibited and will be subject to disciplinary action.