Module Add/drop System
Notes to Students
- You may login at most 15 minutes before your session in the Module Add/drop Period.
- The system supports ONE login only. If you login via another computer or browser, previous connection(s) will be terminated.
- The submission time for module add/drop is between 10:00-15:00 daily until the end of the Module Add/drop Period.
- Two kinds of applications could be submitted via the Module Add/drop System:
- Add/Drop of Module(s)
- b. Change of Module Timeslot(s)
- The maximum number of requests for add/drop or change of timeslot that a student can submit or keep in the Module Add/Drop System at the same time is five (5).
- The chance of adding a module is subject to (a) submission date, (b) seniority, (c) submission date, (d) quota availability, (e) fulfilment of the prerequisites and (f) the feasibility of fitting the additional module onto the timetable.
- If a module comprises of a lecture and a tutorial, add/drop/change for BOTH the lecture and tutorial are required.
- UG Students cannot enrol for more than 18 credits and 3 credits in a semester and the summer term respectively without prior approval (e-form) from the Registry.
- Class quotas are NOT determined by room capacity.
- Students should attend all scheduled classes of the module intend to be dropped until receiving the confirmation from the Registry that the dropping of that module is successful.
- You are reminded to make reference to the suggested study plan and programme award requirement provided by Programme Office before module registration. You cannot make change to your registration once your session in the Module Registration Period is over and you may then need to seek help with justifiable reason from your Programme Office before add/drop modules.
- Students are also reminded to check the add/drop result and the pending applications DAILY. The pending requests will be kept in the system for further matching on subsequent days. Please be reminded to CANCEL the application if you do not want it to be further processed. Students may cancel the pending requests and re-submit when the system opens. You will not be able to make change once the Module Add/drop Period is over and you may need to seek help with justifiable reason from your Programme Office if changes after the Module Add/drop Period is necessary.
- All registrations are subject to review by the Registry and relevant Programmes. Your registrations may be modified by the said parties if needed.
- Using of robot to perform Module Add/drop is strictly prohibited and will be subject to disciplinary action.