Module Registration System
You may login at most 15 minutes before your session in the Module Registration Period.
Notes to Students
- The system supports ONE login only. If you login via another computer or browser, the previous connection(s) will be terminated.
- The module registration is conducted in a ‘Free Form’ manner, enabling you to select your preferred modules in the system as long as the modules are prescribed in your curriculum. Availability of places of a module is subject to the quotas set by the module offering departments on a first-come-first-served basis.
- UG Students cannot enroll for more than 6 modules (18 credits) and 1 module (3 credits) in a semester and the summer term respectively without prior approval (e-form) from the Registry.
- After the end of the Module Registration Period, you may re-login to the system to only view or print your timetables from 18:00 to 23:00.
- The University reserves all rights to cancel module with insufficient enrolment subjected to the Minimum Class Size Policy. Affected students will be informed via email.
- You are advised to make reference to the suggested study plan and programme award requirement provided by Programme Office before module registration.
- All registrations are subject to review by the Registry and relevant Programmes. Your registrations may be modified by the said parties if needed.
- Using of robot to perform module registration is strictly prohibited and will be subject to disciplinary action.