Module Registration System
Notes to Students
- You may login at most 15 minutes before your session in the Module Registration Period.
- The system supports ONE login only. If you login via another computer or browser, previous connection(s) will be terminated.
- Once login, you may register until the end of your session in the Module Registration Period.
- You are reminded to make reference to the suggested study plan and programme award requirement provided by Programme Office before module registration. You cannot make change to your registration once your session in the Module Registration Period is over and you may then need to seek help with justifiable reason from your Programme Office if changes after the Module Registration Period is necessary.
- UG Students cannot enrol for more than 6 modules (18 credits) and 1 module (3 credits) in a semester and the summer term respectively without prior approval (e-form) from the Registry.
- Some under-enrolled modules may be cancelled after the Module Registration Period.
- Class quotas are NOT determined by room capacity.
- All registrations are subject to review by the Registry and relevant Programmes. Your registrations may be modified by the said parties if needed.
- Please print or save a copy of your timetable. After the end of the Module Registration Period, you may only view or print your timetables from 20:00 to 23:00 every evening.
- Using of robot to perform module registration is strictly prohibited and will be subject to disciplinary action.